GoodWorkLabs is hiring Automation Test Engineer
Are you someone who pays extra attention to details?
Do you think out-of-the box and come up with different user flows for a project?
We want you!
GoodWorkLabs is conducting a walk-in interview for Automation Test Engineers on July 15th from 9 am to 2 pm.
Job Description – Automation Test Engineer
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with automated tools like Robotium/Selenium for code testing/debugging
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Java Script, Python, etc.
- Test experience in Java in Linux or Android OS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Should possess an overall work experience of 3 years.
Preference will be given to candidates who can join immediately on within 30 days. Only Automation Testers will be eligible for the interview.
Date and Time of the Interview:
Date: Saturday | July 15th
Time: 9 am to 2 pm
Venue: GoodWorkLabs, 4th Floor, Akshay Tech Park, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066
All the Best and see you at the interview!