Enterprise level E-commerce solution for Business:
The GoodWorks MarketPlace is a complete end-to-end E-commerce solution for companies who want to take their business online and mobile. The software suite is one of a kind entity which has a ready-to-use code base that can be customized to suit the requirement of any business.
The main USP is the technology flexibility and UX design. With features such as Admin, Buyer dashboard, Seller dashboard, Inventory management, Bidding Process, Discount and Offers option, GoodWorks MarketPlace is the best and most cost-effective solution that any business can invest in.
For a comprehensive view of the features, design and technology used in GoodWorks MarketPlace, download the brochure below:
Sell innovatively on GoodWorks MarketPlace platform:
GoodWorks MarketPlace is a ready-to-use software solution that is robustly built and tested for optimum e-commerce performance.
There are many challenges which sellers face while selling their products in the online market place, especially the manufacturing industry. GoodWorks Marketplace simplifies the trading process, and allows the sellers and buyers to carry out their transactions in a hassle-free manner.
It has unique seller and buyer platform features that will change the way online trading takes place. Apart from being super-effective, it is bug free and has been tested by skilled professionals. It ensure a clean communication channel between all parties, and hence keeps the transactions transparent at all times, and in turn makes your business more trustworthy.
1. Seller Platform
The seller platform on GoodWorks MarketPlace is designed in a very comprehensive manner to ensure all important features are available for smooth transaction of business.
In just a snapshot, the seller platform comes with the following features:
- Product Catalogue: Detailed product features including image, dimensions, handling information, comparisons with other products and unified updation is included.
- Inventory Management: Apart from nil investment on active inventory, the tool allows smooth access to all inventory, notifications for stockpiling, and easy options for bidding.
- Pricing: Automated pricing tools allow sellers to adjust prices for products in a hassle-free manner and also help sellers maintain competitive prices
- Bidding: Sellers can offer different types of bids such as range offer, open offer and fixed offer. In this way, sellers can engage buyers and set different prices and quantities for buyers based on the requirement.
- Shipping: The portal ensures that features such as shipping labels, serial number tracking. order acknowledgement, integration with third party logistics etc are installed so that customer relations do not suffer.
- Returns and Warranty: The marketplace software has a friendly interface to return the products and allows sellers to track returns and warranty mails from buyers. Announcement and notification emails can be set up so that no return / warranty orders get missed out.
2. Buyer platform:
The GoodWorks MarketPlace solution ensures that buyers have an easy and excellent shopping experience. Hence the software is designed keeping in mind the intuitive shopping behavior of customers.
In a snapshot, below are the features of a Buyer platform on GoodWorks Market Place.
- Search Functionality: Buyers can search for the products based on the availability, handling times etc from the product database and verify its availability for dispatch.
- Hot Sellers: Products are termed as hot sellers for user’s benefit depending on their sales, demand and market activity. This allows display of products which are more likely to be sold.
- Recommended Products: Based on user’s previous purchases and browsing activity, products are recommended. This enables buyers to find their desired items easily.
- Exchange: Buyers can exchange their old items or incorrect orders with new ones and can track the shipping and payment refunds through the buyer dashboard available in the software.
- User Reviews: Buyers can go through user reviews for various products before making an informed decision of purchase.
3. Super Admin Platform:
This tool manages the E-marketplace at a higher level. It can change the status of the product, manage the workflow from purchase till shipping, settle buyer or seller disputes and order governance. Admin will also have an option to communicate with both sellers and buyers through different modes like mail, instant messaging, notifications etc.
The Admin panel will also be able to manage the seller on-boarding process and ensure it is easy and hassle-free:
4. Communication Channels:
A smooth communication channel is laid out between sellers, buyers and admin portals. The software allows for all three parties to collaborate while working. Communication between all the parties is allowed through push notifications, emails and live chats.
Benefits of using the GoodWorks MarketPlace for e-commerce business:
GoodWorks Marketplace is a unique solution for your online trading. It gives you the following benefits:
1) The major benefit of using an online marketplace against other models is that there is no need to invest in the inventory. Since we are not selling any actual goods, the inventory costs are reduced.
2) E-marketplaces offer a convenient way to compare prices and products from a single source rather than spending time contacting each individual supplier.
3) There is more opportunity for global sales. There are many categories in the products which helps the traders to explore the market in overseas sales.
4) Marketplaces provide greater transparency as product availability, prices, stock levels are accessible in an open environment. Buyers can bid or buy the products with trust.
5) Communication channels are more efficient.
MetalMann International wanted a e-commerce solution that could help them trade non-ferrous metals online. The portal had to have a unique and easy-to-use interface along with a software that allows for easy interactions between sellers and buyers – in short, they wanted an amazon for metal trading.
GoodWorkLabs e-commerce suite for enterprises – GoodWorks MarketPlace was the perfect solution for MetalMann Interantional. With a ready-to-use code base, we built custom features to incorporate all the business requirements that are needed for metal trading. Right from cutomizing the design, user experience to building the software and making to compatible with mobile devices and testing user case scenarios, GoodWorkLabs provided MetalMann International the perfect e-commerce solution for their business.
Take a look at how we customized the GoodWorks MarketPlace for our client MetalMann International.
Are you an individual or a company who wants to build a complete B2B or B2C selling platform online, then GoodWorks Market Place is the perfect solution for you. Right from UX designs to customized technology specifications, our market place solution is the most cost effective investment for your business.
Through GoodWorks MarketPlace, we ensure to simplify the trading process and provide the best exposure to your business online.
Just leave us a short message with your requirement below: