GoodWorkLabs is hiring Java Team Lead Professionals
Are you some one who has a flair for technology and are good at handling large teams? Then we have the right position for you!
We are looking to hire talented software professionals for the role of Java Team Lead and are conducting a massive walk-in interview on Saturday, 28th October from 10 am onwards at the GoodWorkLabs office in Whitefield, Bangalore.
Skills and Expertise required:
- Java development and team lead experience
- Big data experience is plus
- Object-oriented analysis and design.
- Object-oriented programming and component-based development with Java.
- Enterprise software development and leadership experience.
- Customer service-oriented attitude, top-notch time management, and quality driven designs.
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, SQL, JSON, REST, web services, relational and document-oriented databases.
- Knowledge and experience in working with APIs and SOA services.
- Knowledge of secure coding standards.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ IDE’s, various plug-ins, Maven, Nexus, Git.
- Experience with continuous integration environments like Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Experience in Kafka and Cassandra is added advantage.
- Should have 5+ years of work experience
We are looking to on-board candidates who can join immediately or have a 15 days notice period
At GoodWorkLabs, we work with the biggest clients to create awesome technology and software products.
Attend the walk-in interview and WOW us with your technical expertise!
Time and Venue details:
Date: 28th October, Saturday
Time: 10 am to 2 pm
Venue: GoodWorkLabs, 4th floor Akshay Tech Park, EPIP Zone, Whitefield, Bangalore – 560066
In case you are traveling this weekend but don’t want to miss out on this opportunity, then send us your resume to [email protected]
All the Best!