Being A UX Designer
UX designers are changing the way people see the world. An in-house UX design studio solves most of the problems in today’s era. Being a UX designer is lots of fun, but just like any other job profile, there are instances which are really frustrating for a designer on a day to day basis.
However, on a lighter note, here are a few instances and reactions that most UX designers experience at work.
1. When someone questions your color choices.
2. When you have not saved your project and your system crashes.
3. When you want to leave early, but you cannot.
4. When your designs are not getting approved.
5. When your designs get approved in a go.
6. When you finish a tough project, and the next one is even more complicated.
7. When you are hungry and still have to meet a deadline.
8. When your project manager explains design to the client.
9. When your co designer has finished his project and starts irritating you.
10. When a client calls at ungodly hours.
But amidst all of this, design thinking approach is all set to become the mainstay for all organisations globally and UX designers are soon to become the backbone of most businesses.
Recruiting and retaining skilled UX designers can increase the design value of your company.
UX designers are changing the way world sees itself!
So, handle them with care!
Images sourced from Giphy and Tumblr.