- Do you want your entire web application from client to server to be developed in a single stack?
- Do you want an open source development for your web application?
- Do you want JSON as the mode of data transfer in your web application?
If you need a viable answer to all the questions listed above, then a practical solution will be to use MEAN Stack.
MEAN Stack is a technology built with the best composition of technological mediums
- MongoDB as the database,
- Express as the web framework,
- AngularJS as the frontend framework, and
- Node.js as the server platform.
The tech stack is extremely versatile and allows faster web page loading times. Let us take a detailed look on MEAN stack’s main components.
- MongoDB – MongoDb has been the solution for building databases with no base idea of a software design. It allows easy trial and error since there no need to define schemas to design the database. This helps to easily build your idea to store data. Also, since MongoDb supports data transfer through JSON format, data transfer from the web application is easy and economical. This format also allows easy client server data transmission. Another notable feature in MongoDb is that it lets you make use of just one language for the entire web application rather than fragmenting between multiple programming languages.
- Express – The Express framework powered by Ruby has been proving to build robust features in web application development. Express frameworks are capable of building tough single and multi-page web applications. Express frameworks’ cookie handling ability has proved to be favourable in crafting web pages in web based applications. Also, they aid in empowering the simple REST routes, handling automated HTTP header and supplementing Connect middleware to plug in for synchronous functions within web applications in order to manage requests and responses in web pages.
If you too want to utilize its unique features, then do feel free to get in touch with us at Goodworklabs. Our software proficiency aligns well to fulfilling your business needs through this future ready technology stack.