Phoenix Marketcity – UI and UX design for Android Mobile App
Phoenix Marketcity is a leading shopping mall in India. It is located in Mumbai, Pune, and Bangalore. Taking advantage of digitization of the customers, they launched an android mobile application to keep their customers highly engaged & loyal, and increase sales. With consumers moving online, it was the time for them to foray into the digital or online world to grab the user attention and keep them hooked.
How did GoodWorkLabs build an interactive UI and UX design for their android application?
GoodWorkLabs is a leading UI and UX design studio in India, US, and Europe. GoodWorkLabs has experience in building beautiful, efficient, and engaging mobile applications with a core focus on UI and UX design. They did not only develop a beautiful UI and UX design for Phoenix Marketcity’s android application but also helped them replicate a customer engagement platform on mobile. The aim was to provide customers with on-the-go updates about the shopping mall. While they offered that much, they did not compromise on the usability of the application. The content, design, UI UX, and features were all given the utmost importance.
What were the key features of the UI and UX design for their android application?
While designing UI and UX for android application for e-commerce and loyalty programme it is essential to ace at all the touch-points to drive more engagement and sales. And here is what GoodWorkLabs did:
- Lined-up sections to display fashion and f&b brands associated with Phoenix Marketcity Mall
- Introduced a plug-in to display offers and discounts at real-time
- A special ‘events’ tab was included to cover all the upcoming events at the entertainment hub of Whitefield, Bangalore – Phoenix Marketcity
What were the achievements of this app development?
- Enabled successful digital transformation of a brick and mortar business
- Helped the brand to engage with digital savvy audiences and increase their reach
- UI UX and Design
- User Research