Let Embrace is a London based social app where people rate an area based on its safety level. At large, it is a social enterprise focused on creating solutions that respond to the right of individuals to live in a safer world. The goal of this safety mobile application is to raise safety standards for individuals worldwide through disruptive technology and improved communications on security data. With this, LetEmbrace wants to gradually shift societies to be more conscientious and proactive in the fight towards protection.
Technologies used:iOS Native and Android Native (JAVA Microservices architecture)
GoodWorkLabs is a Google certified and award-winning mobile app development agency in the US, Europe, and India. GoodWorkLabs provide end-to-end solutions for all requirements regarding mobile app design, strategy, and development. With their hands-on experience in deploying state-of-the-art technologies for mobile apps, they have been pioneers in creating futuristic iOS and android applications.
While working with LetEmbrace, they did not only create a platform for people to measure the safety level of a place, but also helped them decode the data correctly in the back-end to show the right verdict. The team at GoodWorkLabs initially conducted research and during the app development phase, they paid attention to the smallest of the details such as color, fonts, images, and the entire visual design & language. This helped them build a beautiful and easy-to-use map-based mobile app for users to rate a place safe or unsafe and share their experiences.
Key features of the app
- Easy Sign-up using email, Facebook, Twitter, or Google
- Once logged in, the app displays a safety rating for a particular place
- The map feature helps in analysing the safety of a place before visiting it
- The navigation feature helps in navigating through safe routes
- People can rate the areas that they have been to or have knowledge of
- Real-time data analysis
- Emergency contacts can be added and managed
- 1850+ places rated
- Introduced an ambassadors programme
- Created a democratic platform for women to analyse any place for its safety standards