Best Apache Cassandra Solutions
Apache Cassandra is an open-source, distributed and NoSQL database. It is highly scalable in terms of storing high-density structured data on multiple base servers without any single point of failure. It is far superior to other relational databases and NoSQL databases and offers linear scalability, fault tolerance, and exceptional performance. GoodWorkLabs the best apache Cassandra as a Service Provider and provides expert Apache Cassandra solutions to clients across the globe
Cassandra architecture is unique and is the main reason for its ability to surpass. When we talk about linear scalability, it means there is no master-balm heritage. All nodes play an identical role and communicate with each other equally. In this way, Apache Cassandra becomes the right choice for managing large chunks of data or user operations across multiple data centers. This seamless node system helps Cassandra provide continuous availability and uptime.
Features of Apache Cassandra
Many companies like Apple, Netflix, eBay, Instagram, etc.. have successfully deployed and benefited from Apache Cassandra. Some of the features are mentioned below:
- Fault tolerant
With the homogeneous node cluster, data is automatically replicated several times to avoid fault tolerance. It also supports data replication across multiple data centers.
- Elastic Scalability
New users and hardware can be easily added in a linear fashion to Apache Cassandra without any problem of downtime or interference with applications already running.
- Linear Scale Performance
Cassandra has a high linear scale performance. It maintains a fast response time even when you add new nodes to the seamless network.
- No Single Point of Failure
Cassandra’s architecture, which allows all nodes to communicate simultaneously at the same level, guarantees that there is no single point of failure and that it is therefore permanently available for critical business functions. The decentralized network of identical nodes guarantees the absence of network bottlenecks.
- Flexible and Durable Data Storage
Cassandra is ideal for applications where data is essential and where businesses cannot afford to lose data or even experience downtime in the data center. It supports all possible data formats and allows you to modify the data structures as needed.
Cassandra with its functionality is used for the following purposes.
- Time Series Applications
- Retail (Target, Ebay, Amazon, HomeDepot, Safeway) companies in which cassandra provides the ability to process millions of requests during the holiday season (e.g. shopping carts, consumer transactions)
- To provide online education (Pearson, Coursera)
- Data ingestion and analysis of high-speed devices
- Multimedia streaming and monitoring of user activity (e.g. music, movies)
- Social media contribution and analysis
- Web log management / analysis
- Web click-flow analysis
- Data analysis in real-time
- Online games (for example, real-time messaging)
- Write intensive transaction systems
- Analysis of buyer’s events
- Risk analysis and management
- Internet of Things applications
Hire GoodWorkLabs for Apache Cassandra development
GoodWorkLabs the best apache Cassandra as a Service Provider and world-class software solutions to customers around the world. From complex software requirements to intractable problems, we have repeatedly provided innovative solutions and products. What sets us apart is our innovative approach and our original thinking. We understand the technology and its associated upgrades.
When you hire us for Cassandra development, we will:
- Simplify implementation of the software
- Assist your firm in understanding the complexities
- Provide maintenance and support services
- Ensure high-quality standards
- Create and curate disruption methodologies
We understand how software suites are implemented, with years of quality experience on the complex problems of Apache and Hadoop, we have acquired immense knowledge and expertise on the technology. We are pioneers in our fields and that is exactly what makes us the best in the industry.
Contact us today for Apache Cassandra Development today!