Top HTML5 Game Development Company in Bangalore, India
HTML5 is one of the most versatile software in the development space. The markup language leaves a huge space for progress and the language itself is evolving at an extremely rapid pace. This versatility makes it one of the most preferred game development tools used by the Game Development team at GoodWorkLabs.
We are passionate about Game Development, to the extent that we have immersed ourselves completely into the end to end processes of Game Development. This commitment to creating and developing games has led us to being one of the top HTML5 Game Development Companies in all of Bangalore, India.
Behind the Development of the Best HTML5 Games
The HTML5 Game Development team at GoodWorkLabs has some of the most gifted coders who have immersive experience in creating HTML5 Games for devices across various form factors. With a deeply rooted understanding of design and design thinking, our HTML5 Game Developers become equal partners in the conceptualization and design of the HTML5 Games that we undertake for our clients.
Over the years, HTML5 has emerged as the clear winner for a programming language that is adaptable to both desktop and mobile platforms. Unlike games developed using Adobe Flash, HTML5 Game Development leaves a lot of space for incorporating premium quality multimedia and graphics into the game. This results in creating visually enticing games that are easy to build and port across devices.
The Advantages of building an HTML5 Game
Here are some of the reasons why we at GoodWorkLabs believe HTML5 Game Development is the best!
- Simple and Versatile Programming: HTML5 Game Development is relatively easy and thus takes very little time for the GoodWorkLabs HTML5 Game Developers to put out your game.
- Adaptive: Unlike other Game Development tools, Game Development in HTML5 means that your game can be adapted to multiple devices and across platforms without changing much of the code.
- Media Rich: Games developed using HTML5 are interactive and rich in graphics and multimedia. We need not restrict to certain types of art or design as the possibilities with HTML5 are almost limitless.
- Flexibility: The inherent versatility of HTML5 lets you add a number of APIs to the code, hence adding various functionalities to your app without spending too much or effort.
GoodWorkLabs has the Best HTML5 Developers!
The HTML5 Game Developers at GoodWorkLabs Bangalore, India and GoodWorkLabs San Francisco, CA, live and breathe extreme programming and Agile development methodologies. This makes us a super team of designers and developers who are available to clients around the clock to help solve issues and ensure that your product is delivered on time.
This means that the HTML5 Game Developers at GoodWorkLabs are rightly suited to help you create a game that can function across devices and platforms. This is ideal as we find that users are increasingly switching from desktops to handheld devices.
Some of the Companies we have worked with previously:
How can GoodWorkLabs create the Best HTML5 Game for you
As one of the top HTML5 Game Development Companies in Bangalore, India, we have helped clients develop games that have been intricately complex, and very graphic rich. Here are some of the genres in which we are adept at creating HTML5 Games:
- HTML5 Action and Adventure Games
- HTML5 Strategy Games
- HTML5 Casual Games
- HTML5 Racing Games
- HTML5 Sports Games
- HTML5 Interactive Puzzle Games
- HTML5 Roleplaying Games
The Game Development Process at GoodWorkLabs
There are various aspects to building an HTML5 video Game irrespective of the platform. The following are the five main aspects of Game Development followed at the GoodWorkLabs HTML5 Game Development department:
- Game design: A major part of the Pre-Production process, this is when the game idea is finalized and approved by the designer, art lead and tech lead. The designer puts together the Game design document and the game design is frozen. The purpose of GDD is to provide a reference for the artists, developers and testers during the rest of the development pipeline.
- Game art: The HTML5 Game Art Development team follows the Game Design Document given by the designers and uses the guidelines to create artwork for the game. The Art team will work in parallel with the developers to build art for the game. The HTML5 Game Development team will integrate the art simultaneously.
- Audio: Great sound for your game will get gamers instantaneously involved with the gameplay. At GoodWorkLabs we either have a sound recording artist create custom made audio for your game or source the audio from pre-existing content online.
- Engineering: In this phase the game is actually engineered following the GDD given by the designers. The Engineering team takes control of the product, writing code and ensuring the physics of the game is perfect, while the art team and designer keep a close eye to ensure the game adhere to the Game Development Document.
QA: Based on the readiness of the project at any point during the development, or when a new feature or module is integrated, the QA team will do a round of testing to ensure there is no unexpected behavior and the product adheres to the GDD. The QA team will give the final green light before a game is shipped. The QA team continues to be involved in the Post-Production stage of the game in case of any bugs or updates.
Want to know more about developing your Game? Talk to one of our HTML5 Game Developers Today!
Contact Us and get a FREE quote!