The leader in Machine Learning Solutions
Machine Learning is a technologically evolved tool which utilizes machine intelligence to capture the untapped areas of business models. We at GoodWorkLabs recognize Machine Learning as one of the pinnacle problem solvers for emerging and established businesses. Our prowess assist businesses in tapping the vast and unexplored reserves of unprocessed data. Be it data mining or analyzing or processing raw chunks of information, we can help you set up a formidable fortress of data supremacy.
What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is an essential embodiment of Artificial Intelligence. It deciphers and builds algorithms that allow computers to learn how to perform tasks from existing data. This reduces the workload of a programmer and enables him to focus on core tasks, rather than writing complex codes for the same. Machine Learning analyses previously available data and scans through millions of examples to come to a conclusion.
In other words, “Machine learning is a type of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides computers with the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed.”
How can we help you implement Machine Learning?
The scope of Machine Learning is infinite and when applied to existing business models it can dig up so much information which otherwise would seem impossible to extract and assimilate.
With the GoodWorkLabs advantage, these are the possibilities that you can extract with Machine Learning:
1. Image tagging: The Machine Learning algorithms can identify faces or specified objects in a photo based on the photos that you manually tag. This can reduce redundant tasks for manual data operators.
2. Optical Character Recognition: The algorithms learn to identify a certain image as a written character and convert a scanned text document into a digital file for various uses such as data grouping and image processing.
1. Sentiment analysis: This method can be used to classify if the opinion expressed by the writer is positive, neutral or negative. This can be used for future marketing strategies and product development.
2. Information extraction: The algorithms can extract a particular piece of information such as names, web links, addresses, keywords etc.
3. Filtering: With Machine Learning, data can be classified as a tweet, chat, post, blog or spam posts. This can help firms which have huge inflow of social content on a daily basis.
1. Predictions: Banking sectors can use this to analyse credit worthiness and probability of loan defaulters. Other applications include trading, building predictive models of prices and market volatility, portfolio management and risk management.
2. Anomaly detection: This technique is used for fraud detection. Companies can detect which transactions are outside the usual purchasing patterns of the user and warn them at an early stage. Also, retail and e-commerce websites can use these algorithms to block fake accounts.
Imagine the simplification that Machine Learning can bring to your business along with the added advantage of owning analysed data at the tip of your hands.
Talk to us today for a better understanding of Machine Learning and how it can change the way you look at business.