Best UX Design Studio Agency – Trusted by the Best
GoodWorkLabs specialises in building the coolest UX and UI for mobile and software products. The best companies in the world have hired GoodWorkLabs to design the UX and visual design of their products, apps and games. Some of our clients and partners include Avaya, CommonFloor, Phoenix Marketcity Malls, Sesame Street, Gali Gali Sim Sim, Knowlarity, ST Dupont, Redtaxi, Must See India, and a host of startups. GoodWorkLabs is known to help innovative startups to come up with path breaking design and UX / UI.
UX / UI clients and partners who trust us:
GoodWorkLabs UX Design – The Lean Approach
In our world-leading UX/UI Design Agency, we take a lean approach to experience design. In lean, we do a quick series of user tests, come up with user stories, remove as many non-value added features as possible and design in iterations.
Lean approach to UX Design:
1. Focuses on meeting the actual needs of your end users through validation and testing. It also eliminates clutter, paving the path for a delightful user experience.
2. Avoids almost any form of documentation that nobody ever reads (unless required by the client but we recommend work-in-progress over docs.) We do build holistic wireframes with interactions, which serves as a better form of documentation than most conventional sources.
3. Takes iterative/agile approach that doesn’t require you (the client) to define the product from the start
“Success Story of how GoodWorkLabs UX UI Design Studio helped London based LetEmbrace design a truly amazing iPhone app”
Methodology of UX Design Studio
We craft each application starting with a user story. We answer a fundamental question first: who are the users and what are their goals? The goals of the organization almost always get fulfilled by focusing on user needs.
Once we know what you want from the application, we research the market for products that are your direct and indirect competition. We need to understand what works and what does not. These insights help us craft the right User Experience with clear differentiators from the competition.
We begin with the User and create wireframes marking the interactions of the user in each of the screens. The main intention of this exercise is to meet user goals through the shortest and most intuitive path possible. We create separate workflows or stories for different user goals and craft a solution that meets all the goals intuitively (often delightfully so). We validate these wireframes with the actual users of the application. We keep refining the wireframes till both you and we are satisfied with the workflows and interactions.
We define the style guides, typography and icons in this stage. We show you 3 screens of different complexities that sufficiently define the look and feel of the final designs. If we would like something to be changed with respect to the visual design, we incorporate those suggestions at this juncture. The remaining screens are a derivative of these designs. If we are doing the development too, we craft a prototype app with these designs highlighting the aforementioned interactions too.
Our design agency designs all the screens, take your approval and create assets for the different devices and resolutions that need to be supported. Our development team works in parallel to code the application. We focus on shipping fast and letting the rubber hit the road to gain valuable user feedback. Most product development cycles have a long roadmap. Our build fast, ship fast methodology allows for ample opportunity to accommodate user feedback into the application with the launch of very first version of the app.
ʻUsers donʼt know what they really want until you show it to them.ʼ ~ Steve Jobs
Most mobile apps unlike web apps focus on achieving a small piece of functionality well. It is difficult for the users of the application to decide if their needs are met satisfactorily (or delightfully) till they actually use the app. We observe how users interact with the application and take notes on how well the user needs are being satisfied. This paves way for the next version of the application.
LETʼS CREATE SOMETHING WE ARE PROUD OF UX Design
1. We are committed to create applications that make people say wow with their form and function. We design apps that both you and we are proud of. If you are dissatisfied with the UX/UI implementation at completion, weʼll improve the design based on user feedback.
2. Building a winning application or software is not a onetime process. We validate user needs during and after the release of each version of the application, effectively building something that delights our users. Perfection cannot be achieved in the absence of continuous testing and optimization.
CONTACT US – Do You Like Our Work? Get in touch with us.
Get a FREE quote from GoodWorkLabs on your UX/UI requirements. Drop a line below -