Hire the Best Accelerated Mobile Page Developers in India
The biggest issue that most content publishers face online is ensuring that their readership stays on their page while the content loads. This is no small task considering research shows that close to 40% of mobile users click away before the load time is completed. The biggest goal for any web or mobile developer is to create highly responsible and fast to load sites and pages without losing out on readership.
At GoodWorkLabs, we help deliver the most flawlessly developed Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) that help web publishers load their content almost instantly. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) are an open source initiative that help businesses create content that is accessible irrespective of OS or form factor.
As Google Partners we are at the helm of technological innovation in the web and mobility sector. We are pioneers at providing flawless Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) that help businesses deliver content seamlessly.
GoodWorkLabs is privileged to be part of the Google Developers Agency Program
Increased viewership with Accelerated Mobile Pages
GoodWorkLabs are the leaders in developing the best Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) for companies across the world. We understand the need for companies to almost instantaneously capture their viewership and help develop the right solutions to meet this exact goal.
The Accelerated Mobile Page Developers at GoodWorkLabs, Bangalore, India, help drastically cut down the wait time of the load time of pages while maintaining the integrity of the content. Since an Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP) does not ask for additional build processes over a normal HTML site, the deployment of an AMP is extremely fast. Accelerated Mobile Pages load at a fraction of the time that regular sites take to load, hence becoming the best option for sites that require handling large amounts of content.
Here is how an Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP) helps ROI
Slow load times of content pages occur because of extensive analytic scripts, perpetually loading advertisements, and promotional content that takes an exorbitant amount of space and time to load. This usually causes readers to either close the page or install ad blockers – both situations causing damage to the content publisher.
At GoodWorkLabs, we develop Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) that almost instantaneously load content, thus capturing the attention of the end user. AMP is developed in a way to load content before rich media, making an Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP) developed by GoodWorkLabs the best choice for your web pages.
We develop the best Web and Mobile Solutions
GoodWorkLabs is an award winning web and mobility solutions provider with one of the best UX Design Studios in both Bangalore, India as well as San Francisco, CA. We help companies develop rapidly deployable mobility solutions that are detail-rich and visually immersive. And that is we know that when it comes to developing the best Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) there is no better option in the market than GoodWorkLabs.
As the best Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) development company in Bangalore, India, we are adept at not only delivering efficiently coded and developed web pages, but also create solutions that are highly adaptive and scalable across devices.
Some of our Clients and Partners:
Advantages of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
Here are some of the most obvious advantages of having an Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP) developed by GoodWorkLabs:
- Reduced load time: Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) are specifically developed to reduce the load time of content on mobile for a fraction of the usual time. End users report higher satisfaction and preference for sites that show content instantly.
- No Custom Solutions: Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) are accessible across devices irrespective of OS or form factor. Making them the ideal choice for web pages that are viewed on mobile or tablet.
- Enhanced SEO: Since there is no need to customize content for each individual OS, search engines can easily discover your web page. Increased mobile friendliness and faster load times naturally enhance SEO rankings as well.
- AMP Stamps on Search Engines: Sites which are Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP) powered are clearly marked on search results making them more likely to be selected by users than ordinary websites.
- Advertisements and Analytics: Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) allow for publishers to post ads without interrupting content load time or interfering with user experience. This results in higher ROI without losing out on readership, thus keeping publishers and advertisers happy.